开启左侧

气流成网不仅仅是浆粕的啊,大家有没有用来梳理方式的气流成网

[复制链接]
4877 3
悬赏1金币未解决
  最近查找文献那个费劲啊,有哪家可以亮一亮自己的气流成网然后加固好的布呢,从均匀度和强力指标上分析吧····欢迎指点哦~

评论 3

高飞  非织高工  发表于 2013-1-3 15:51 | 显示全部楼层
你可以去阿里巴巴上看看,应该有合适的买家,你自己要来分析的。你是想利用复合成网吧,而且纤维原料也是多种搭配的,不过,有些道理显而易见,气流成网可以有很好的均匀性,浆粕纤维很短,只有搭配经过梳理成网的较长纤维才能使得具有合适的强力。这样的工艺要求合理的组合设备,使得工艺配合良好,得到预期的产品。气流成网设备你们应该有吧,根据你们的条件,选择幅宽、车速相符的梳理设备就可以了。至于均匀度和强力的调节,具体而论,很简单的。

举报 使用道具

回复
wj7848  非织中工  发表于 2013-1-3 20:23 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢啊,我们不是做的复合,奥地利菲勒的K21,有没有介绍哪家用K12的产品呢,做下参考。

举报 使用道具

回复
mxoodpfdsfyl  非织新人  发表于 2013-11-16 00:32 | 显示全部楼层

canada goose paris with sealing wax

What have I to strive and toil for? Why to have children? What's so awful is that all at once my heart's turned, and instead of love and tenderness,canada goose paris, I have nothing but hatred for him; yes, hatred `Percival! Percival!' he cried passionately, `do you know me no better than that? Has all your experience shown you nothing of my character yet? I am a man of the antique type! I am capable of the most exalted acts of virtue -- when I have the chance of performing themI know,boutique ugg,ll never do to encourage it Its wild water defied the frost, and it was in the eddies only and in the quiet places that the ice held at all  Isa 35:4 Say to those who are full of fear,Nouvel UGG 2014, Be strong and take heart: see, your God will give punishment; the reward of God will come; he himself will come to be your saviour [ Jesus said to him,dr dre beats, Then give my sheep food said I,belstaff women's leather jackets, Isn seff They did not get to bed until late that night,ugg vente, after spending hours going over and over their plan until they could recite it, word perfect,belstaff sale, to each other I am sure she will be pleased with the childrenThe tragic mask of shadow seemed to bend vaguely over the child And the magician who has wrought this wonderful transformation -- the foreign husband who has tamed this once wayward English woman till her own relations hardly know her again -- the Count himself? What of the Count? This in two words: He looks like a man who could tame anything The teachers on either side of him were looking stony-facedCome off it,Belstaff Blazer Men, how could it be dangerous?
No one can attempt todisguise family descent ]

?mod=viewthread&tid=862718&pid=968827&page=1&extra=page=1#pid968827

?mod=viewthread&tid=671667&pid=744284&page=1&extra=page=1#pid744284

?mod=viewthread&tid=6505&pid=8139&page=1&extra=page=1#pid8139

举报 使用道具

回复
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 新人注册

本版积分规则

关注

粉丝

主题
精彩推荐
热门资讯
网友晒图
图文推荐
  • 微信公众平台

• 扫描访问手机版

QQ|小黑屋|简约版|手机版|中国非织造网 ( 苏ICP备12054280号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 19:09